Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. has pioneered the next generation of network security with an innovative platform that allows you to secure your network and safely enable an increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications. At the core of this platform is the next-generation firewall, which delivers visibility and control over applications, users, and content within the firewall using a highly optimised hardware and software architecture.
Regardless of where your applications, users, and content may be, they almost always run across the network – which is the logical place to secure them. Deploy our innovative network security products to secure users (e.g., Internet gateways, branch offices, mobile users) as well as services (e.g., virtualised datacenters, virtualised desktop infrastructures, websites).
Palo Alto Networks safely enables your applications, users and content through innovative, tightly integrated technologies and services. Our firewalls determine an application’s identity and classify it across all ports. Next, the application and user are assigned a safe enablement policy, which will apply to all of your users and protect your network against all type of threats from the application – both known and unknown.
- App-ID – Classifies all of your applications, across all ports, all the time, regardless of port, encryption (SSL or SSH) or technique used to evade detection.
- User-ID – Integrates with a wide range of directories and terminal services to tie your users and groups to specific policies, regardless of device type.
- Content-ID – Prevents a wide range of threats, controls web surfing, and limits unauthorised data and file transfers on your network.
- WildFire – Identifies, analyses and automatically generates protection for malware you previously did not know about.
- Global Protect -Extends policies to all of your users, regardless of location or devices.
- Panorama -Configures, manages and deploys your policies across multiple Palo Alto Networks firewalls – all from one centralised location.
Palo Alto Gold Partner Krome Technologies
Palo Alto Networks delivers the only next-generation firewall that provides policy-based visibility and control over applications, users and threats.
Krome Technologies are a Palo Alto Networks Gold Accredited Partner and can offer you expert advice on planning, implementing and supporting your Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution via a team of fully certified Palo Alto Networks technical consultants.
As a Palo Alto Networks Gold Partner Krome are also able to provide you with incredibly competitive pricing and highly regarded service levels via our sales team.
Our security areas of expertise include:
- Application & Threat Protection
- Anti Virus
- Ethical Hacking
- Email and Spam filtering
- Hard Drive Encryption
- End Point Security
- Data Encryption and Remote Deletion
Why Krome Technologies
Our team of security consultants can advise you on all aspects of a security strategy, from Next Generation Firewalls, Anti Virus through to Encryption & Data Loss Prevention solutions. We have experienced security consultants that can work with you to identify any possible risks or weaknesses in your current strategy and we have the portfolio of products to be able to address any issues you may have.
Our clients rely on their Information Systems to support their business activities, this intrinsically makes them more and more vulnerable to threats from Virus’s, hackers or even their own staff, albeit malicious or not.
Having access to your information at the right time can make the difference between failure and success for your business. Having the right security strategy can ensure that you control and secure your data from malicious changes, deletions or even from accidental or unauthorised disclosure.
Krome’s specialist security team consists of a number of highly accredited professionals who are happy to work with you from the initial concept right through to the delivery of your security strategy. Krome are a Palo Alto Networks Gold Partner, but we also partner and work closely with several other security providers.