Find Out Which Applications and Threats are on Your Network with a FREE Assessment from Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks and Krome are offering you a free Application and Threat Visibility Report. Analysing your network traffic in a none-intrusive manner we will provide you with essential information on your current exposure to internet-bourne threats and how well your existing security technologies are enforcing your application usage policies.
What you can expect to see:
- Top applications and high risk processes on your network.
- Applications that can use HTTP / Port 80 to communicate.
- Top URL destination categories being visited.
- Top Exploits and Malware: intrusions, virus, spyware, botnets,
How it Works
- One of our Palo Alto Networks trained engineers will visit your site and set up the Palo Alto Networks device to passively inspect your traffic. The device will analyse network traffic for at least one week
- A Palo Alto Networks expert engineer will remotely gather analysis from the Palo Alto Networks device to produce your automated report
- We will deliver your Application and Threat Visibility report detailing application traffic on your network, your overall security risk rating and the related business risk
No change control or downtime required for evaluation.
- Complete perspective:
Analyse traffic behind your existing security devices.
We Just Need 2 Things to Run the Evaluation:
- A SPAN port on your network that mirrors the inside interface
of your perimeter ﬁrewall.
- An IP address on your network to allow us to communicate to
a Palo Alto Networks device.
We are confident you will gain valuable knowledge and insights about your network. Schedule your AVR today.
*All AVR requests will be scheduled and delivered on a best endeavor basis based upon the resource available.