Palo Alto Networks Networks Wildfire Platform
Modern cyberattacks and APTs rely on stealth, persistence, and the skilled avoidance of traditional security throughout the lifecycle of the attack. Palo Alto Networks offers an end-to-end approach to these threats that leverages the unique visibility of our next-generation firewall, combined with a cloud-based malware analysis environment in which new and unknown malware can run and conclusively be identified.
By default, you can leverage Palo Alto Networks WildFire infrastructure hosted in the public cloud, enabling any Palo Alto Networks firewall to add the ability to detect and block unknown malware. However, if you prefer not to use public cloud services, the WF-500 provides the ability to deploy WildFire as a private cloud on your own network.
Multiple firewalls can leverage a single WF-500 appliance for analysing unknown malware. This allows you to deploy one large virtual environment for the analysis of malware that is shared across all firewalls, as opposed to deploying single-use hardware at every ingress/egress point and network point of presence.
- Organisations that prefer not to use public cloud applications due to regulatory and privacy concerns can deploy WildFire as a private cloud using the WF-500.
Palo Alto Networks Wildfire
- 6-Page PDF: Palo Alto Networks Wildfire
Security Subscription Options
- 6-Page PDF: WildFire Datasheet
GlobalProtect bridges the divide between remote users and the enterprise security policy. First and foremost, GlobalProtect not only provides VPN access to corporate network but also extends enterprise security policy to all users regardless of their location. GlobalProtect frees enterprises from having to deploy different stacks of non-deterministic and inconsistent security solutions like proxy and VPN for their remote users. GlobalProtect connects users to the next-generation firewall to deliver full visibility, control and threat prevention to all enterprise traffic.
- 3-Page PDF: GlobalProtect Datasheet
- 2-Page PDF:URL Filtering Datasheet
- 4-Page PDF: Integrated Threat Prevention Datasheet
Support Services Options
- New Releases, Product Updates, and Patches: Provides the latest product innovations and bug fixes.
- Updated Threat Databases: App-ID, URL, vulnerability, and GlobalProtect gateway updates are available for automatic or manual download to your firewalls
- Online Customer Support Portal: A feature rich platform providing access to product documentation, problem resolution databases, peer-to-peer social interaction, and customer support case management
- Business Hour Assisted Support: Get access to support engineers for help during normal business hours
- Hardware Return then Replace Coverage: In the event of hardware failure, return the failed equipment and receive a replacement
- 2-Page PDF: Support Services Overview
- All Elements of Standard Customer Support and Maintenance are included with this option
- 24×7 Access to Technical Assistance Centers: Support engineers are available to assist with issues around the clock.
- Priority Response to Support Inquiries:Whether submitted by phone or online, premium support customers receive priority access to available customer support engineers.
- Next Business Day Ship Parts and Hardware Replacement: Provides fast turnaround for hardware replacement. For an additional fee, RMA and Hardware Replacement services can be upgraded to 4 Hour Ship, or On Site Spares for immediate replacement of failed hardware.
- Technical Account Management (Optional):Subscription-based extension of the Premium Support program that provides dedicated customer advocacy for enterprises with unique or complex support requirements. The technical account manager will be familiar with the customer’s specific implementation, acting as a bi-directional communications conduit between Palo Alto Networks and the customer.
- 2-Page PDF: Support Services Overview